About the property
This well appointed first and upper floor flat is located in a popular area of Selkirk, within easy reach of the town centre. The layout is comfortably proportioned, arranged over two floors, and enjoys surprisingly open views over the town and beyond. The property is in good order and is perfectly suited to those searching for an affordable starter home which is more or less ready to move into. Outside, there is a shared drying area, an outhouse, and the undoubted benefit of off road parking.
- Well appointed 1st & upper floor flat
- Popular area of town; close to town centre
- Surprisingly open views over the town & beyond
- In good order; ready to move into
- Affordable starter home
- Shared drying area, outhouse & off road parking